Our services are tailor-made to each individual, from recovery to continued care and companionship. Our home care agency in Southern California offers monitoring medication, physical therapy, personal hygiene, meal preparation, doctor visits, shopping, and errands, along with light housekeeping. Our caregivers are carefully screened, trained, and background checked in the state of California to provide that special individual care. They are bonded, insured, skilled, and experienced, and they all possess a caring attitude. Each patient will have two caregivers, one permanently assigned and the other a reliever for continuous trouble-free care.
A. Homecare Companion
As aging occurs, it is accompanied by certain alterations in functions, such as increasing difficulty in navigating the dark, liability to falls, and reduction of mobility even without any real infirmity. A home care companion for your loved ones will certainly put your mind at ease about their safety.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Assist with the exercises and rehabilitation activities
- Assistance in medication
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal Preparation
- Doctor’s visits, shopping, and errands
- Compassionate Caregivers
B. Hospital Sitters/ Nurse Aide
Our professionals assist patients who need a higher level of care due to chronic illness or those recovering from an ailment that requires special skills. Hospital sitters are those needed in hospitals or assisted living homes for personalized service. In addition to their home companion duties, their services include:
- Assist in ambulation and transfers
- Assist with exercises or procedures as directed by the care plan
- Assist with devices like oxygen, emptying catheter, colostomy bag, etc.
- Monitor and record the client’s condition
- Informing family members of the client’s needs and condition
C. Hospice Care
Our caregivers provide assistance and services designed to meet the special needs of the patient and their families in times of crisis and terminal illness. Services include assistance with personal care, hygiene maintenance, and assistance with activities of daily living. Our caregivers coordinate with the hospice nurse on what care plan should be followed.
Field Of Expertise
Our Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistants, and care professionals are very experienced in the following cases:
- Home Companion
- Surgical Recovery / Physical Therapy follow through
- Stroke / Cardiac Care
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Kidney Failure
- Cancer Patients
Our Caregivers Are:
- Skilled, competent, experienced, and licensed.
- Able to present referrals from previous assignments upon request.
- Receiving continuous training through company programs in understanding patients with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and other chronic illnesses.
- Physically fit (medical check-up certificate).
- Trustworthy (background checked).
- Bonded, Professional Liability, and Workmen’s Compensation Insurance.
- Background-checked by the State of California.
- Full Vaccinated.